Intentional Living at Reid Haus
Reid Haus is an 1898 row home, sustainably rebuilt to maximize comfort, foster camaraderie and deliver purpose to three “MOM’s” (our motivators, organizers & mentors) with birthdays in the 40s or 50s.
In short, we’re a “Best of Breed” comfort home for Golden Girls...
Any questions or thoughts, feel free to drop us a line.
We’ve paid extra attention to both the skin (envelope) on Reid Haus and a comprehensive list of indoor components such as fresh air, lighting, sound attenuation and a fussy selection of healthy building materials.
Our comfort recipe includes:
- Three pet friendly suites designed to complement the aging-in-place process each with bedroom, sitting area, bathroom and individual controls for both heating and air-conditioning
- A second-floor common area that includes living room, dining room powder room, a kitchen with engineered pantries and the all important, Instant Pot
- Laundries on the first & third floors
- Sunny, south facing spaces including a family room paired up with a three-season outside living area
- A power plant driven by the sun
Like the idea of...
- Living with mom’s from the same era?
- Making and enjoying meals with like minded folks?
- Helping and eventually working on coaching others interested in living the community lifestyle?
We’re looking for “roll up the sleeve MOMS” interested in...
- Participating in the entrepreneurial growth of a local flower farm
- Evangelizing our Reid style of intentional living; and/or
- Helping mentor up our Zumobike.com kids.
Why bundle-up comfort, camaraderie and purpose?
We’re betting a social house along with an “offensive minded” living recipe will create an environment for a “good run” for our MOMs well into their 90tys!
- Likes the idea of camaraderie
- Open to sharing common areas in the home
- Receptive to community cooking
- All-in with respect to purposeful living, and
- Is willing to pitch in with ideas and concepts that will help us grow our community-based housing model.
Can a house like this work?
With the right people on the bus, absolutely!
Pricing per suite (all inclusive) $1295 per month
Contact Steve Oliver at 610-633-2830